Freedom Malaysia : A Truly Free Speech Blog

Our beloved nation is facing a testing time. The political divide especially among Malays is so bad that politic has taken over everything at the expense of more important things such as better quality of life and nation's sustainability.

I will pen in my thought whenever I have free time. It may not be worth that much to some people, but it's the least I can do for better future of my beloved
MALAYSIA, TANAHAIRKU

Monday, April 14, 2008

Introduction

Assalamualaikum and Hello Everyone,

First of all, let me introduce myself. Full name Anis Ahmad Abdul Rahman (just call me Anis), male 37 years old from Malaysia. E-mail anisrahm@gmail.com or anisra2002@yahoo.com.

The reason I created this blog is simply to give back everyone the freedom to speak, debate and comment without any limitation. That's it, no limitation at all...that will be the trademark of this blog. I am sure many are disappointed with our bloggers who was very open and liberal in the beginning, but lately has been very biased in moderating comments, especially so with current political situation, and rumours are some of them already bought. Yes, blogging is more powerful than TV and newspaper..provided people know about your blog, of course.

So folks, please spread words around and make this blog known to all. What I will do is I will take interesting articles from various blogs and publish it here, and everyone is free to comment. No holds barred..you nak mengumpat ke nak mencarut ke it's all OK with me..show your true color man..beteer still if you use your real name if you got any ball lah..otherwise just use anonymous..
I will occasionally publish my view and opinion as well, and Ihave to admit that I will be biased as I also have my political affiliation and idol...but this is free world, so if you do not agree..hantam me..but jangan ambil hati if I decide to hantam you dubly hard..

Happy commenting...Let's celebrate the return of free speech in blogosphere..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I personally believe this blog is in bad taste and oversteps the boundaries of civility. If barking like a mad dog is an act of democratic expression,. this blogsite must be the scum of all blogsites.